These are the terms & conditions for Xexec and its agents, whose products and services are represented within this website and on other third party web sites and marketing material. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the descriptions and pictures contained within these media and on gift cards themselves are a true reflection of the events or products, these do not form part of a contract. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Prices - Prices displayed on our website and in third party agent web sites and other marketing material are correct to the best of our knowledge and maintained on a daily basis. In the event of an order being placed against an accidental incorrect price, we will endeavour to inform the purchaser of the error within seven days of the purchase being made.
- Availability - Xexec sell closed dated vouchers (expiry dates vary) and the recipient is free to book their preferred date or purchase their preferred item within this time period. In order to avoid disappointment, we recommend that our customers book/purchase items/experiences well in advance and DO NOT organise travel or accommodation until the booking has been confirmed by the operator.
- Booking - Please do not arrive at a venue expecting to redeem your gift voucher without first obtaining a booking confirmation letter or number from the operator. Xexec will not be held liable for costs incurred if you do not follow the procedure set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Validity - The Validity of vouchers vary depending on the retailer. It is your responsibility as the end user to check the expiry date (which should be printed on the vouchers) and ensure your voucher has been used by then. Vouchers cannot be extended or returned once issued.
- Restrictions - Some of the vouchers may have restrictions, for example the voucher may not be valid during sale periods. If restrictions apply, these will be mentioned in the product description. Please abide by these restrictions as Xexec are not responsible for any event where the voucher is not accepted by the retailer due to restrictive periods. If you are unsure of the restrictions or have any questions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your query and we will advise you accordingly.
- Cancellations - Once you book a specific date with an operator (for experiences) you are bound by their terms and conditions regarding cancellations. Once a date is confirmed with a supplier it may not possible to change this date unless the supplier deems this possible. Furthermore, we strongly recommend that you contact the operator on the day before your visit to ensure everything is in order. In the event of cancellation Xexec will not be held liable for the cost of lost insurance premiums, travel expenses, pre-booked accommodation costs or any other costs incurred.
- Operators & Liability - Although Xexec has sought to select highly experienced operators to assist you with products and bookings, Xexec shall not be responsible for the safety standards or the quality or delivery of the experience, or any loss or damage suffered by you whilst participating in the “experience” for which the Operator shall be solely responsible. We do not undertake any technical examination of equipment, facilities or services in order to minimise personal risk.
The total liability of Xexec for any claim whatsoever in connection with the Xexec experience voucher or any experience shall be limited to the price paid for the voucher.
We have tried to ensure that the descriptions and images used on all marketing material are accurate. However, images are intended to give a general idea of the product described and do not form any contract between the purchaser and / or recipient and Xexec.
- Exchanges and Refunds - All vouchers are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.